Chemex Classic 6 Cup Features
Ready to drink coffee in 4 minutes or less.
Classic Design – hourglass shape and woodneck collar as the original 1941 model.
Rich, Balanced Coffee – Pour over brewing for a bright and balanced cup of coffee.
Patented Bonded Filters – Filter sediment and oil from coffee grounds, producing a crisp, clean brew.
Hot And Iced – Suitable to brew hot and iced coffee.
- Chemex Classic 6 cup, 900mL
Note: Filters are not included. You’ll need to purchase these separately. Options available on Quest Online:
- Chemex 6 Cup White Filters – Pre-folded Squares 100 Pack
- Chemex 6 Cup Natural Filters – Pre-folded Squares 100 Pack
- Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass, Wood Collar, Leather Strap
- Dimensions: 21.6cm Tall, 13cm Diameter
- Capacity: 900ml
Helpful hints for brewing Chemex Classic 6 Cup coffee
- At Quest, we recommend light to medium roast coffee beans for Chemex coffee as Chemex can capture nuanced and subtle flavours from a coffee roast which are usually lacking from darker roasts. See Quest Coffee Bean Comparison and consider lower intensity and sweeter coffee roasts for Chemex.
- Use Medium to Medium-Coarse ground coffee, or select “Chemex” grind during checkout on Quest Online and let the Quest team do the rest.