Quest Coffee Roasters is a Gold Coast, Queensland based wholesale supplier of specialty organic coffee and cafe supplies. We are an ethical and environmental values focused business and seek partnerships with customers that share these values. We work to give our wholesale customers the edge by providing them with a delicious and memorable cup of coffee for their patrons, and one that has been sourced from organic and fair trade plantations. Our goal is to invest in our customers and their success, because together we are on a continual quest to improve the quality of the experience we bring to our customers to meet the changing tastes of coffee lovers.
Our passion is not just about our coffee, but also building better services for customers, and investing in our community. We understand small and big business needs, and love working with other Australian businesses who promote quality products domestically and internationally.
Values and what to expect from Quest
- environmental and social ethics focused supply chain across all parts of our offering
- top graded coffee beans roasted consistently to the highest standard
- responsive communication
- transparent pricing
- we are passionate about quality in everything we do. We want to see small businesses succeed.
- if you’re not happy, we’ll work to make it right
If our values resonate with you, then send us your details using the form at the bottom of this page and one of our friendly team will get back to you.
What you need to know about wholesale partnership with Quest
What does Quest Coffee Roasters supply?
- Coffee: Top quality and acclaimed Quest roasted coffee beans from various regions as single origins and Quest’s signature In Casa Organic Premium Blend.
- Whole bean and ground options available.
- Quest Coffee Label and White Label options
- Tea: Organic loose leaf tea
- Other essentials: Cocoa powder, specialty milk, cups, lids, etc.
- Barista training
- Equipment: we’ll help you source equipment, or provide the best rental options for your business
Who and where do you supply to?
- Cafes, restaurants, resorts, hotels, and any business that wants to serve exceptional coffee to its customers.
- Our wholesale offering is available Australia wide for coffee and cafe supplies, but being based in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, we can provide a more focused local approach to your needs if you are located near Gold Coast, Queensland.
- We supply customers of all order sizes. From as small as 5kg per order to orders of over 200kg per month. Whatever your situation, we’ll be happy to discuss options.
How long before I can get my first order of coffee?
We can have your first order to you within a few days once we get your business information.
What are your wholesale coffee prices?
- We provide wholesale prices to customers based on their individual needs.
- Prices will take into account your specific situation and expected recurring purchases. Please contact us to discuss.
- We don’t lock you into a contract.
- Prices are published monthly.
- Delivery charges are based on location.
What do I do to get started?
Quest Coffee Roasters Label
Quests Coffee Roasters offers a selection of wholesale products for businesses to retail or serve to their customers. The Quest Coffee Roasters label is recognised for quality, ethical and environmental governance, and being a proudly Australian brand. Freshly roasted wholesale coffee beans are our specialty, but we invest in perfecting all our wholesale products for our partners.
White (Private) Label
At Quest Coffee Roasters, we offer white label roasting and can help your business build its brand with a quality coffee roast to call your own. Using our great coffee, in your own packaging, gives you an edge by increasing your brand awareness and creating your niche, within the food and beverage industry. With your very own label, your business can be on its way to making your mark as an authority on amazing coffee, growing your business and your brand at the same time.
What is minimum order quantity for white labeling?
White label coffee packaging is available to wholesale partners purchasing 10kg+ per week on a continuing basis. This is perfect for small to large coffee operations looking to build a unique brand for their coffee, for example, a cafe looking to offer their customers roasted coffee beans for home to bring the cafe experience home that they have learned to love at the cafe.
What wholesale coffee options do I have for white labeling?
You can choose from one of our existing blends or customise your own exclusive blend.
Do you do custom coffee blends?
Yes we do! From our roastery to your business, we can help you achieve the perfect custom blend to suit your and your customers’ taste preferences. We offer a wide range of organic coffee beans to include in your blend, which can be roasted to a specific roast level from light to dark.
How does custom coffee bean blends work?
- You let us know what taste profile you are looking for e.g. blueberries, barley, smokey, etc
- We pick a few existing roasts (examples of roasts and tasting profiles available to our retail customers) we have available that have a similar profile to your request.
- You rate the samples, and identify what you like or dislike about them.
- We provide some variations based on your feedback until we get to the perfect profile.
- We help you organise design and packaging for your coffee blend to sell to your customers.
What must I disclose on my branded coffee beans?
It’s up to you. You can choose to disclose that Quest Coffee Roasters supply you with your beans, or it can be our secret. Either way, we treat your privacy with the utmost integrity and work with you, to meet your requirements for success.
Contact us to get started
If you are interested in discussing our wholesale service, or how we can help you develop your brand and grow your business, contact us via
or use the form below.