- Grind 50g of coffee at a coarse setting and pour into the carafe.
- Add hot water to the french press, and stir.
- Wait 3-4 minutes, then plunge the filter.
- Pour and enjoy.
The double stainless steel filter enhances your coffee’s flavour by allowing the natural aromatic oils to enter your cup, as well as a small amount of micro-grounds that add flavour depth. It also reduces your carbon footprint, since it eliminates waste from paper filters.
BODUM CHAMBORD FRENCH PRESS FEATURES
- Classic French Press Coffee – Produces coffee that’s full-flavoured and full-bodied for people who like a rich, rounded brew.
- Simple Brewing Process – Combine coffee and water, wait a few minutes, then pour and enjoy.
- Dishwasher Safe – All parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Replaceable Parts – Replaceable beaker and filter mechanism.
- Eco-Friendly Filter – Double stainless steel filter enhances your coffee’s flavour and eliminates waste from paper filters.
- Copper Design – The copper-plated steel frame and lid look stunning in any modern kitchen or cafe.
- Durable Bodum Glass – Designed to last years with heat resistant and high borosilicate properties.
See our blogpost here on How to Make the Perfect Plunger Coffee.