Last updated: 7:15am 16 January 2021
Quest Burleigh Cafe on James Street is open and in compliance with the Queensland Government’s COVID Safe Checklist for Dining and Drinking
- only 6 customers will be allowed inside the shop at one time. 1 person per 2m² capacity.
- limited seating with 1.5m distancing, and majority takeaway orders.
- all dine in patrons need to provide their contact information via our electronic contact tracing form
- If you are unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you do not enter the cafe. Our staff have a right to refuse service and must insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the premises.
- home deliveries still and always available. $9.50 flat rate shipping.
- no self-serve water. Ask one of our friendly staff for water.
- avoid using cash if possible, but if you have to, we have made hand sanitizer available at the counter.
Guidance from health officials changes as the situation evolves. We’ll keep this page updated to reflect the latest rules we are enforcing in store.
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of you and all our lovely customers, and do our part to contain the spread of the coronavirus that has been disrupting everyone’s lives in Australian and the rest of the world.
For customers self isolating or in quarantine
Our roasted beans are available for purchase online and will be delivered to your door. Visit buy beans.
If you don’t have a home grinding kit, we also offer Falsum Instant Brew in our online store. Falsum is a high quality instant coffee that has been crafted to capture the flavour and aromas of barista made coffee. Visit buy instant coffee.
Take care of yourselves and stay safe.
Quest Burleigh Cafe Team