Last updated: 5:30am 2 April 2021
- a mask must be worn as condition of entry to Quest Burleigh Cafe. Masks are mandatory in Queensland until 15th April 2020.
- no standing inside the cafe except to line up for service.
- only 6 customers will be allowed inside the shop at one time. 1 person per 2m² capacity.
- limited seating with 1.5m distancing, and majority takeaway orders.
- Dine in customers
- you may remove your mask to eat and drink as a dine in customers
- all dine in customers need to provide their contact information via our electronic contact tracing form
- If you are unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you do not enter the cafe. Our staff have a right to refuse service and must insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the premises.
- home deliveries still and always available. $9.50 flat rate shipping.
- no self-serve water. Ask one of our friendly staff for water.
- avoid using cash if possible, but if you have to, we have made hand sanitizer available at the counter.
Guidance from health officials changes as the situation evolves. We’ll keep this page updated to reflect the latest rules we are enforcing in store.
We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of you and all our lovely customers, and do our part to contain the spread of the coronavirus that has been disrupting everyone’s lives in Australian and the rest of the world.
For customers self isolating or in quarantine
Our roasted beans are available for purchase online and will be delivered to your door. Visit buy beans.
If you don’t have a home grinding kit, we also offer Falsum Instant Brew in our online store. Falsum is a high quality instant coffee that has been crafted to capture the flavour and aromas of barista made coffee. Visit buy instant coffee.
Take care of yourselves and stay safe.
Quest Burleigh Cafe Team