Toddy Cold Brew System
The Toddy Cold Brew System brings to you the gold standard in barista made cold brew coffee and tea. Its simplicity and ease of use means you can have delicious cold brew coffee or tea ready to go in the fridge in no time.
The recipe is simple – immerse coarse coffee grounds or tea in cold water in the Toddy brewing container. Wait for 12 to 24 hours, then remove the stopper and to filter the cold brew through one of the two reusable filters into the glass decanter. You’re good to go!
Cold Brew coffee concentrate can be cut with cold or hot water, mixed with milk, and used in recipes – espresso martini anyone?
Cold brewed coffee also has the unique benefit of lowering the brewed coffee acidity and bitterness allowing you to be more adventurous in your coffee bean selection.
- Easy to use – 5 minutes from setup to brewing.
- Brew coffee – makes cold brew coffee concentrate with up to 70% less acidity than hot brewing recipes.
- Brew tea – use to make cold brew teas as well.
- Reusable filters – includes 2 reusable felt filters that will last about 6 months, and can be replaced.
- Cold brew stores well – cold brew coffee concentrate using the Toddy cold brew system will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks..
1 x Toddy Cold Brew System
- Brewing Container with Handle
- Glass Decanter with Lid
- 1 Silicone Lid
- 1 Silicon Stopper
- 3 Paper Filter Bags
- 2 Reusable Felt Filters
- Instructions and Recipe Guide
- Materials: Glass, Food Safe Plastic
- Width: 17.8 cm
- Depth: 21.6 cm
- Height: 21.6 cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Capacity: 2L
What beans should I use?
Cold Brew coffee works best with sweeter and fruitier beans because a colder brewing temperature prevents the release of acidic oils, and allows you to experience the full flavour of traditionally sweet and fruity beans without the acidic bite. For example:
What if I don’t have a grinder at home?
No problem! You can order beans from your favourite bean supplier – whether Quest roasted beans or another great coffee roaster – and select grind setting “Toddy”.