21% Drinking Chocolate Powder
21% drinking chocolate powder is the powder we use to make our delicious mocha, hot chocolate, and milkshake recipes at Quest Burleigh Cafe.
Made for everyday hot chocolates
Hot chocolate is a rich, creamy and flavourful hot beverage. Hot chocolates are perfect for winter indulgence and are one of the best warm treats for a chilly day.
If you have a gluten intolerances, are vegan or just a person who prefers dark chocolate, Quest has a
Quest Classic Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 heaped tsps – 21% drinking chocolate powder
- 12 oz or a big cup – Milk
- 1/2 tsp – Cinnamon Stick/Powder
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Syrups (optional)
Fortunately you do not need any special equipment to make the best hot chocolate. All you need is a stove, whisk and sauce pot.
1. Pour the milk, sugar, and cinnamon stick into a medium sauce pot set over low heat. Bring to a slow simmer, then remove from the heat and let aside to steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
2.We suggest heating the milk to a high temperature before pouring it over chocolate to avoid burning the chocolate.
3. Slowly add the chocolate powder and whisk until completely incorporated and mixture is hot.
4. Pour into your mugs and top with marshmallows and cinnamon dusting.
How can I uplift my hot chocolate?
To make your hot chocolate extra special you can easily add chocolate shavings, whipped cream, marshmallows, syrups, or even add rum, and spices like cinnamon to enhance your hot chocolate.
Can I add water to my hot chocolate?
Yes of course! You can add water to the hot chocolate to adjust the consistency, which will reduce the creaminess and thickness.
Can I use the microwave to make it?
Do you have places to be and not enough time? Microwaving milk and chocolate powder is a quick and easy approach to achieve similar results.